The following guidelines will govern availability and release of official College transcripts:
- No transcript will be released without the signature of the student.
- A written request for a transcript must be filed with the Registrar's Office at least five days prior to the time it is needed.
- Each student will receive the first transcript of his/her record free of charge. A fee of $5 is charged for additional copies.
- Within five working days of receipt of the signed request, the Registrar will issue a copy of the student transcript.
- A transcript is not issued to or for a student or former student who is in debt to Lackawanna College.
- The official seal is not affixed to unofficial transcripts.
Transcript Request Form (PDF)